Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I SUCK!!!






Miracles do happen and I am FINALLY updating my blog! I can't really cover everything that has been going on with us, as it has been like 8 months since I have updated and I have a bad memory. I will just skim over the bigger milestones/happenings, give you all some awesome pics of my adorable baby, and try to do better (hey, I can't really do worse, right?).
We recently moved into a house and we LOVE it!!! The neighborhood is great, the house has a lot more space, and we are really happy that we made the decision to move. We are still enjoying Las Vegas a lot, and we will probably be here for a while longer.
Malik is 15 months old now, and still the perfect little baby! I know he really isn't "perfect", but pretty close! He is a happy little boy, and he is so fun. He loves playing with other children and he is into playing with his toys. He gives lots of kisses, and is very lovable. I wish he had a little more fear (of strangers, water, etc.), but he really doesn't! We just got back from a houseboat trip and he was so good and didn't drown. :)
I am still working for Creative Kids Learning Center, and it has been a wonderful job. I get to work from home and help people learn more about putting there child in preschool. I hope to continue doing it, and Malik will be able to start attending when he is 18 months old. He (and I) are SUPER excited!
I hope all is going great for the rest of all of you! I will try to be better about updating!!! LOVE YA!

5 comments:

Mel Z La Downs said...

I was going to dare you to update the other day. I can't believe my eyes. I might cry. Your hair is so long. Peace out.

Angela Henderson said...

Thanks for finally updating. Keep on top of it Baby girl. I like to see pics. I love the one you sent me of Malik on top of Donavan's shoulder's so cute!

Brad and Tifani said...

Finally! Malik is HUGE-- and really cute! 15 months is a fun age!

Sarah and Trent said...

Wow it's funny to see the baby-baby pictures of Malik a few posts down... where does the time go?! Super cute little guy you have there.

Torey said...

I was like "holy cow - Mischa updated her blog!". You (and that little boy of yours) look fabulous!