Friday, November 27, 2009

Holiday Fun
















Thanksgiving was different for us this year. We need to stay in the area because of Donovan's job, so we just had a low key day. We woke up late, played around in bed with the baby, and then went to Claim Jumper for our dinner. The food was really good, and there was a lot of it! I swear we left with like 5 lbs of leftovers! Donovan ended the night going to a movie, while Malik and I just chilled at home. We missed seeing family and friends, but we had a really nice day. I feel like Christmas might be harder to be away. So, anyone that wants to come and visit us between now and then, come on over! I think it will help stave off any holiday depression I may get!

There are a lot of pictures of Malik that I am posting. I'm so bad at getting the camera out and taking pictures, but I will get better! He is such a good baby. He is eating solid foods twice a day now. His favorites seem to be carrots, squash, and apples. He REALLY loves the carrots, just gobbles them down! He is getting really big and he is still as happy as ever. He loves to put both legs up and grab his toes and roll on his side. He also loves to just talk talk talk! He is doing this really cute fake laugh thing now too. Malik is also fascinated with his tongue and mirrors. He likes music and being read to. And he really likes bath time, with his little fish toys! Time is going by so fast! He will be 6 months old in December. We sure do love him!

We hope everyone is having a great holiday season! We miss and love all of you!

4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, he is so adorable!!!!! I LOVE his Thanksgiving outfit! And his dragon outfit too. ; ) And Mischa you look gorgeous!!

I miss you guys over Thanksgiving, hopefully we'll be visiting soon!

Jessica said...

He is such a cute baby! I see more Mischa in him than Donovan. His Halloween costume is adorable too!

Angela Henderson said...

Misch, he is so cute, I miss him. We will come visit in a couple months!!!

Tarahh77 said...

Facebook, Text AND you have a blog? My kind of girl! We have one too so sometime when you are bored you can read about our boring life :) Totally looking forward to BL.