Monday, September 28, 2009

I FOUND MY COMPUTER CORD!!!!











So, I know that I have used this excuse before, but I really do misplace the cord that connects our camera to the computer. I couldn't find it after the move, but I dedicated today to finding it. AND I DID!
So, you will now be able to see all our pictures from when we went on our huoseboat trip at the beginning of September with the Slosberg family. As well as some other random pics. Mostly of the cute one in the family, Malik.
Thanks to everyone that helped us move. A big shout out to Gabe and Talena, who flew to Utah to help us pack and make the drive. I have never been so stressed as the day we moved here. We were under a time cruch and had to get to our apartment complex by a certain time, but we got a late start. If Talena had not been with me to help with Malik, we never would have made it!
Because of all the stress, Malik and I both came down with pretty bad colds. It was awful! It's never fun to unpack and this just made it doubly bad. On top of that, we had to get ready to go to the houseboat. I was nervous that I wouldn't be up to it, but we had excellent timee!
It has been a month of a lot of firsts for Malik. First move, first houseboat trip, first time on a boat, first time in a lake, etc. He was a little angel baby, as per his usual. I gotta say, we got really lucky with this kid! He is so happy, a great sleeper, and so flexible to our schedules. He is showing a lot of personality now; Donovan and he just giggle and giggle when they are together and it is SO cute!
Anyway, we are doing well. We are loving Vegas and having a great time getting settled! And now that I have my cord, I will be blogging more often!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys are having a blast! Malik looks jsut as cute as ever....and a little bigger than last month when I saw him. I can't wait to see you again soon. I keep meaning to call or email you about my visit. Maybe I'll do that right now! ;)

Lisa and John said...

No fair! You have a baby that sleeps? I guess I struck out 3 times in a row on that one. My kids didn't sleep through the night til they were over a year old, crazy eh? I LOVE the last picture of you and Malik, the hat and sunglasses are so adorable on him. Las Vegas? NO FAIR! We love vacationing there. So many good places to eat and the best entertainment in the world. When can I come visit :) Ok, this comment it getting too long. Glad to see you are so happy Misch. Take care.

Angela Henderson said...

He is so stinkin cute Mish. I love his little hat and shorts I gave him, he is soooooooooo cute!!!

Nate & Lindsey said...

Mischa! I know it has been forever since we talked and I took a peak at your blog, well I live in Las Vegas too! We just moved here about two months ago. We live off 215 and eastern, I would love to see you sometime and meet the newest member of your family. Who by the way is adorable.