Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 MONTHS OLD






Our little Malik was 2 months on August 14Th. That was also our 5 year anniversary. We had a lot to celebrate that day! Malik is doing so well and is such a sweet little baby. He rolled over for the first time on the 14Th and proceeded to do it a bunch of times for Grandma, but only a couple of times for me and Donovan! He had his first haircut the beginning part of August, as requested by Donovan. He was bald in front and had a ton of hair in the back, so we just wanted it to be a little more uniform! He is a very happy baby, always smiling and talking! His slobbering is getting a little out of control! He is trying so hard to laugh, but he just can't quite figure that sound out yet. We love him a lot and have fun with him everyday!

We are leaving today to move to Las Vegas! It hasn't been too stressful packing up and we had some great friends come and help us. Donovan's BFF Gabe came into to town to help, as did my sister Talena. We are so excited to get down there and start our new lives! We will miss the friends we have made in Utah. And we can't say enough how much we love and appreciate all that Donovan's parents have done for us. Remember, you all have a place to stay in Vegas if you are ever in the area!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He is adorable! I miss him so much, but so happy that I can at least see him (and you guys) in October. I am so lame for not sending you those pictures!

Angela Henderson said...

Oh my, I cant beleive you cut his hair, I wish I could have done it! He looks sooooo cute though, what a good sign already rolling over. You will have your hands full with that one!

jasnbon said...

What a cutie! They grow too fast! I can't beleive he can already roll over, amazing! How exciting to be moving to Vegas, I have never been there but would love to go sometime. Gook luck and have fun!

THE BANGARTS said...

He is adorable! What a doll!

We will be in Vegas in February so we definitely need to get together!! Do you like how I'm telling you what to do?