Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BIG MOVE!!!!!!!!

For those of you who have not yet heard, we will be moving during the first part of September to sunny LAS VEGAS!!! Donovan received a job transfer. We have been wanting to move down that way for a while, so this transfer is a great thing for us! We will miss all our friends in Utah, but are excited to reconnect with those friends in the Las Vegas area. And don't fret...Donovan's family still lives here in Provo, so I am sure we will be able to visit occassionally. And now you all have a good excuse to get out of the cold and come visit us!

4 comments:

Andrea Hatch said...

Congratulations on the move!! That's so exciting for you guys! But I will miss you in Provo!

THE BANGARTS said...

Wow!! That's exciting! I know you love Vegas! Malik is such a love! Being a mommy looks good on you!

Unknown said...

I was so excited to hear the news of your move. That's so exciting for you!! And guess what? I am going to be in Vegas the day after my birthday in October, so I hope I can see you (even if it's just me asking for a ride from the airport to the hotel....LOL!)

Angela Henderson said...

Yeah, I am excited for you guys. Now we can see each other more cause we can plan some road trips. :)