Friday, October 15, 2010

GYM CATS!!!






Malik and I go to a little class almost every Friday called Gym Cats. It is at a local gymnastics center and they offer a free baby gym. Malik LOVES it!!! He likes to crawl through the tunnels, climb on everything, bounce on the trampoline, and jump into the foam pit. I don't love the foam pit, because I get stuck in it! I try to bring my camera every time, but today was the first time that I actually remembered it. The pictures aren't great, but I wanted to share some anyway.
I am trying to figure out what to dress Malik up as for Halloween...any suggestions? I am having a hard time deciding. We plan on going to some local events for Halloween and hitting up some Trunk or Treats. Malik needs some candy! :)
We are enjoying the fall. Donovan has been riding his bike all over town and Malik and I enjoy getting out and taking walks now that the weather has cooled down. Malik has claimed ownership of this banana chair, and loves sitting and rocking in it. We are going to Idaho in November for Talon's wedding and are very excited to be able to be there for his special occasion and spend some time with family.
Hope you enjoy the pics! I am getting a little better at this blogging thing! :)

2 comments:

Mel Z La Downs said...

Woo hoo. Good job. I think you should wrap him up in tin foil and make him a baked potato!

Mizzy Delite

Angela Henderson said...

I think he should be a wake boarder. No reason why just frist thing that came to me.